Here are a selection of links where you can find more information about Nek Chand:
(for online press, please go to our press pages)
- Public Television travelogue about visiting the Garden
- Nek Chand’s Rock Garden photo site
- The Nek Chand section of Raw Vision Magazine
- Site by Iain Jackson of University of Liverpool
- Photos of Nek and his garden from Picsearch
- Chandigarh Tourism Development Corporation site.
- Wikipedia article
- Concrete Kingdom – Folk Art Museum exhibition
- John Michael Kohler Foundation Artist/Environment Builders Collection
- Phyllis Kind Gallery
- Collection de l’Art Brut
- Candigarh Tourism website
- Intuit Center for Outsider Art
- Folk Art Society of America
- John Michael Kohler Art Center
- Atlas Obscura
- University of Liverpool Research Projects on Nek Chand
- Wikipedia about The Rock Garden
- Oddity Central – lots of images
- The Spoonster Spouts – a blogger’s description of his visit. Lots of pics.
- World Nomads Blog journal about a visit in January 2012
- A panoramic interactive walk-through of parts of the garden
- A Flickr Photo stream of Rock Garden Photos.
- Tony Rajer interview podcast, through the National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
If you know of any other links, please contact us.